Monday, January 30, 2006

Dave Chappelle Will Final Answer All



This Friday, February 3rd on Oprah. Dave Chappelle will final answer why he left Comedy Central and 50 million dollars behind? I can't wait to final find out the real reason why he left Comedy Central. My personal feelings for why he left the Comedy Central might be over control of the show. He might have been told by Comedy Central censors that he can't air or even do certain things on the network.

I think he might say that Comedy Central is some how racist in the way they treated him and his show. I just remembered that Dave had a sketch where he played Oprah's baby's daddy. LOL, I wonder if Oprah will bring that up? Well anyway, I guess we will have to wait till Friday, February 3rd on Oprah to find out.

More on Dave Chappelle on Oprah go here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home