Thursday, November 24, 2005

Xbox 360 or Bust



That's right its out and I hope you got yours before the mad rush. Because you are going to have to wait a long time to get your hands on another one. I have been reading reports that the Xbox 360 has been crashing and other problems. If I paid over $400 for and Xbox 360 and it crashes on me? I would lose my mind!

I also heard that people are getting robbed for their Xobx 360s left and right. Its sad that you can't just go to the store and buy something with out the fear of getting robbed. If you really want to get your hands on one you can try EBay. The average price on EBay for an Xbox 360 is about $786. Believe it or not there is a bid for an Xbox 360 going for more then $10,000 on EBay. If you pay more then $10,000 for an Xbox 360. You have to be a complete ass!

This pic is from VGCats.

Here's a video of an Xbox 360 crashing from them guys over at Xbox-Scene.

More on Xbox 360 news 1 and 2 and 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home