Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Battlestar Galactica Best Show Ever!



I saw the season ending episode "Pegasus" and I was shocked. The show pulled me in like no other show as done in years. The scenes were all done well and the acting was top notch. All the characters were believable and Michelle Forbes and Edward James Olmos did an outstanding job.

The one thing that was very emotional for me was the attempted rape scene of Sharon Valerii (Boomer) and man it made you really feel like you were defend less from stopping it from happening. When Helo and Chief Tyrol come in and save her, it makes you feel like they just saved someone you knew and care about. I listen to the Battlestar Galactica podcast and found out on the Season 2 DVD they will show extra footage including an alternative scene in which Sharon is raped and the Chief and Helo come to late to stop it.

Damn, Battlestar Galactica is the best sci-fi show on TV today hands down. Now, all I have to do is wait till January.

More on
Battlestar Galactica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home